2nd Story Goods Infrastructure FUNdraiser
Here's how to do it:
- Choose a donation amount based on the levels listed below
- Click the donate button and enter said donation amount
- Choose which date on the calendar you want your donation to go towards. (see photo below for reference. help us reach our goal of $150 each day for the next 40 days!)
- Make a note if this donation is a Christmas gift for someone. Include "gift for" their name and address in the note section. You can also make a note here if you'd prefer to not receive gifts but a tax deduction instead.
- Receive your gifts in January!
$5 Contributes to the staff salaries with which they can purchase for themselves what their family needs.
- $25 Provides clean drinkable water for all staff members at work for a month, This fills the water bladder on the roof!
- $50 Keeps a single mom employed so she can purchase food for her family for 2 weeks.
- $100 Purchases 20 gallons of diesel fuel to run the generator allowing people to continue to work and receive livable wages
- $250 Enables 2nd Story Staff to continue to work on important upgrades in our infrastructure that will help us scale to hire more people in the future.
- $500 Purchases much needed sewing machine, computer or warehouse equipment:
- $1,000 Pays the extra shipping costs we face when we have to fly products to the shipper in Port Au Prince. This is a HUGE extra expense that is not covered in the margins on our goods.
Gifts: 8x10 Framed Original Artwork of the Quote of your choice by Mk. This means you send me your quote or phrase, and you can even suggest color scheme, and i’ll make it for you! A Bag of Singing Rooster Coffee, (2) Clay Mugs Made in Haiti , (2) framed 5x7 copies of Mk’s watercolor and a 2SG Sticker