If you're anything like us, you're ready for a busy summer of traveling to warm places, sweet nights out with friends, and soaking up the sunshine. Keep reading to check out some of our favorite accessories and home goods that we'll be using all summer long.
1. If you’re planning to enjoy bike rides along the beach this summer, you need our best-selling Bike Basket! Handmade by our incredible artisans, our Bike Basket is durable enough to hold just about anything and looks so adorable on any bike.
2. One of our favorite jewelry pieces for summer is our Bead Wrap Bracelet because it is so lightweight! Available in turquoise and white, the colors are cheerful and bright for this season, and we loved that they’re made with locally-sourced, hand-dyed majok seeds.
3. Our Woven Clutch is a staff fave here at 2nd Story, and we’re going to be using it all summer long. Perfect for a night out, this stylish accessory has a zipper pocket on the inside for your lipstick or keys so you don’t have to worry about losing them.
4. Keep your hair healthy after a day at the pool or the beach with our Natural Horn Comb. Using a comb can help you avoid split ends, itchy scalp, and keep your hair shiny. Definitely a necessity after a long day of swimming!
5. If you're going to be traveling this summer, make sure you grab one of our Luggage Tags so you never have to worry about losing your suitcase in a busy airport again! Available in a plain leather or stamped with the words "It's All About the Journey," there's one to fit every style.