Graphic Design Intern
In search of a passionate individual who:
-has a proven skill set in graphic design
-has an interest in social enterprise/non-profit organizations/ethical manufacturing
-is able to work independently
-wants to both learn new skills and contribute their talents and education to a social cause
-looking to fill spring, summer, and fall 2022 positions. Flexible start and end dates.
-this is a remote position with weekly Zoom/phone meetings with the Marketing Manager
-this is a volunteer, unpaid position that is eligible for school credit.
-as long as all assigned work is done, this work can be done on your own time.
-open to work on a project by project basis or on a monthly time commitment
- More hours can be incorporated into the position for more course credit if desired.
Responsibilities: (depending on time commitment and skillset)
- Design POP (point of purchase) materials such as product tags, signs, and info cards
- Design digital media like email marketing, website and blog, and social media graphics
- Help the company successfully continue our rebranding initiative and disseminate new logo, fonts, and colors across all marketing channels
- Create a look book for our new product collection