Easter Basket Guide
Easter will be here before you know it, and we can’t wait to celebrate this day of hope! For those of us who have been vaccinated, this may be the first time in over a year that group gatherings are happening, which is definitely something to celebrate. To make this holiday even better, check out our ideas for Easter baskets, table settings, and small gifts from the Easter Bunny that your child will love!
1. Our Market Basket is the perfect base for your Easter gifts! This eco-friendly basket is made with 100% local, natural, upcycled materials in Haiti by our highly-skilled artisans. After Easter’s over, this basket is great to take to the farmer’s market, hold fruit on your kitchen counter, or organize your office supplies.
2. The gorgeous Basket Tray is the best two-in-one; use it as an Easter basket to hold candy and gifts, and when you're done, use it in your table setting to hold your favorite casserole dish! We also love using them on a coffee table to hold TV remotes, candles, you name it!
3. Our Oval Basket with Lid is functional and beautiful for the holiday. Fill it with desserts to use in your table setting, or with colorful Easter eggs for decoration. After Easter's over, these sleek baskets are perfect to hide toys or other small items that you don't always want visible around your home.
4. For the perfect table setting for Easter brunch or dinner, be sure to check out our Round Trivet Placemats. We can't get enough of the sage green and cream color combo for spring! You can also use them as a trivet to set pots and dishes on!
6. Our Suzy Salad Servers are a necessity for your Easter meal, especially if you plan to gather in a group for the first time in a while! Made from wood and accented with horn tips, they're so elegant and are made to last a lifetime.
7. Don't forget about our incredible Wood and Horn Cutting Board! This stunning piece will look beautiful in your kitchen all year round, and is the perfect centerpiece for appetizers or charcuterie.
1. The perfect functional easter basket for your kids is our Child-size Bike Basket. It can hold all their Easter goodies and then attach to their bike. Perfect for trips to school, the park, or the pool during the summer!
2. Have you seen our precious Owl Pillow yet? This plush little friend is too cute! Your kids will love how cozy they are, and you’ll love that they’re made of upcycled materials by our artisans in Haiti!
3. Our Kite Pillow is so adorable and inspired by our beautiful country! Haitian kids are known for being super resourceful and making kites out of bags, old t-shirts, and string. This a great message to send to your kids, and they’ll love playing with this soft pillow!
4. For your little girl, make sure to grab one of our Tifi Headbands. The adorable green color is just the best for spring, and the hand-dyed fabric ensures every piece is just as unique as your little girl!