How to Style: Spring Patchwork
Did you know that patchwork is trending this spring? If you've been considering shopping patchwork this season, this is your sign that now is your time and we are your people to buy from! Not only is it on trend, but it's also one of our favorite ways to reduce waste! This is why we created our MOSO Collection - to create a "2nd story" out of the huge amounts of clothing that are shipped to Haiti each month for a more sustainable future. Keep reading to find out which MOSO pieces we're wearing this spring!
1. Our MOSO Momma Bag is super roomy and comfortable! There's tons of space on the inside to hold everything you might need (and more!), and the wide strap ensures that you can wear it all day without weighing you down. If you're not quite sure how to style it, incorporate similar colors into the rest of your outfit and let the bag speak for itself!
2. If you want to shop the patchwork trend in a bit of a smaller dose, definitely check out our MOSO Headband! In a blue color palette, this accessory will go perfectly with any pair of jeans in your closet! It has just the right amount of stretch so it's comfy and secure.
3. The MOSO Crossbody is perfect for traveling, running errands, or anything where you need your hands free! The zipper compartments ensure that nothing will get lost, and it's a great size if you're used to a slimmer bag but want to be sure you can carry all the essentials.
4. We are so obsessed with our MOSO Scarf this season! Wrap it around your hair, wear it around your neck, tie it onto your bag, or even wear it as a belt with your favorite jeans! There are so many ways to style this piece and you can't go wrong with any of them!
5. The perfect little bag to throw into your tote or backpack is our MOSO Pouch. You could also use it as a wristlet if purses aren't your thing, or even a makeup bag for traveling! Plus it has a small interior pocket for cash, lipstick, receipts, or coins!